A week after scoring his 1,000th point at home against Carnegie Mellon University, men's basketball forward Terrell Hollins '10 continued his impressive play against Case Western Reserve University and Carnegie last week.Hollins had a double-double in each of the team's two games, extending his streak to six straight games with one. On the road against Case, which saw Brandeis lose 63-61, Hollins scored 13 points and grabbed 11 rebounds. He made five of eight shots and was five for six from the free throw line.

In Sunday's 62-43 victory over Carnegie, Hollins scored 17 points in only 28 minutes of play. Despite shooting only five for 14, Hollins made eight of 11 free throws.

But the statistic that most stands out from the Judges' 21-point victory against the Tartans was Hollins' 19 rebounds, a career high for him. He previously set a career high in rebounds with 16 in Brandeis' 72-59 over Carnegie Feb. 2. Eight of Hollins' 19 rebounds were on the offensive end.

Hollins contribues his rather poor shooting performance for his ability to get offensive rebounds, but also the physicality of the game against Carnegie Mellon

"I missed a lot of shots and got a lot of my own rebounds," Hollins said. "It was a physical game. ... It was like a football game."

The Judges have key games coming this week. Tonight, at home, Brandeis will face off against Amherst College, which has a record of 14-7. After Amherst, the Judges will face No. 3 Washington University in St. Louis.

Despite facing University Athletic Association rival WashU Friday, Hollins noted that the team can't look ahead and needs to focus on Amherst College.

"We have to take one game at a time. Amherst is first."

Hollins, who is in his last season playing basketball for Brandeis, has enjoyed the experience since he started as a first-year.

"I wouldn't change it for anything," he said. "I would love to encourage other athletes to come to Brandeis.