Medical EmergencyNov. 1-University Police received a call about a student in Ziv Quad having chest pain. BEMCo treated the party on-scene with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 3--A student in the Village A reported extreme wrist and knee pain. BEMCo treated the party on-scene, and the party was transported to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital by a University Police cruiser.

Nov. 3-BEMCo and University Police responded to a call about an elderly woman who had fallen down in the Epstein building. The party was transported to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Nov. 4-BEMCo and University Police responded to a call about a student having stomach pains in the Charles River Apartments. The party was transported by ambulance to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Nov. 4-BEMCo and University Police responded to a report of a sick student in Schwartz Hall. The party was treated on-scene with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 5-BEMCo responded to a report of a student in Rosenthal Quad who was bleeding from a laceration. They party was treated on- scene with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 5-BEMCo received a call about a staff member in Sherman Dining Hall who burned her face. The party was treated on-scene and transported to the Hospital for further care.

Traffic

Nov. 2-Students reported that while operating a campus van off campus, they were involved in a minor accident with a Curry College vehicle. No injuries were reported, and there was minor damage to both vehicles.

Nov. 3-A party reported to University Police that he struck a parked car while operating a ZipCar. There was no contact information for the victim of the struck vehicle. University Police left a note on the vehicle.

Larceny

Nov. 2-A student reported a past burglary from their dorm room at The Charles River Apartments. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

-compiled by Sara Dejene