Medical EmergencyNov. 10-University Police received a call of a student suffering a diabetic reaction in Cable Hall. The party was conscious but lightheaded at the time of the call. The party was treated on-scene.

Nov. 11-BEMCo received a call from a reporting party who stated that a female in the Usdan Student Center had cut herself and requested BEMCo.

Nov. 13-BEMCo and University Police responded to a call of a party in the Charles River Apartments who slipped and sustained a head injury. The party was conscious and alert with no bleeding and was treated on scene by BEMCo with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 13--University Police received a call from a party who reported that a bathroom door was locked although voices were heard from inside the bathroom. The door was opened by a Department of Facilities Services employee and an intoxicated party was located inside. A 23-year-old male was transported to the Newton Wellesley Hospital by ambulance.

Larceny

Nov. 9-University Police received a call reporting an unauthorized credit card use from Domenic's Cafe. A report was compiled by the University Police and the matter is under investigation.

Nov. 12-University Police received a call from a party who reported his backpack stolen from the men's locker room in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. University Police compiled a report on the theft.

Nov. 13-University Police received a call reporting an open window and a missing computer in the Foster Mods. A report was compiled on the theft.

Nov. 14-University Police received a call from a party in the Foster Mods who reported her book bag stolen, which contained her Brandeis ID and cell phone. University Police compiled a report on the theft.

Drugs

Nov. 8-University Police received a call from Deroy Hall about an odor of marijuana coming from an apartment area. A community development coordinator and the University Police arrived on-scene to handle the matter.

Disturbance

Nov. 13-University Police responded to several calls about a fight in progress in Ridgewood Quad. Upon arrival, there was a large group inside the quad, but it dispersed. Units checked the area for parties involved in the fight, but no one was found, and no further action was taken.

Miscellaneous

Nov. 11-University Police received a call about a suspicious male who was was described as being out of place. University Police checked the area but the party was gone upon arrival.

Nov. 13-University Police received a call about a male party following several female parties inside Ridgewood C. University Police checked the area but did not find the party.

-compiled by Sara Dejene