Medical EmergencyJan. 23-University Police were informed of a female in a Usdan Student Center women's bathroom who may have been drunk. BEMCo was dispatched, and the party was transported to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Jan. 23-A party stated that an intoxicated male in Renfield Hall was requesting BEMCo. BEMCo was dispatched, and the student was transported to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Jan. 24-An 18-year-old male sustained a head injury while playing squash in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. BEMCo treated the party on-scene with a signed refusal for further care.

Jan. 26-A reporting party stated that a 19-year-old in Usen Castle was having a reaction to medication and was having difficulty breathing. The party was transported to the hospital, and a community development coordinator was contacted.

Jan. 29-University Police were informed of an intoxicated 18-year-old female in Usen Residence Hall. The party was transported to the hospital for further care.

Traffic

Jan. 23-An Aramark box truck driver informed University police that he struck another vehicle in Castle Lot, knocking off the other vehicle's mirror. University Police reported that the vehicle has extensive damage on the driver's side Pictures of the vehicle's damage will be taken.

Jan. 27-University Police reported finding a damaged vehicle in Charles River Lot. The officer reported that the vehicle appeared as if it had been struck by a plow. The vehicle owner and the plow operator will be responding. Paperwork has been exchanged, and a report will be compiled

Disturbance

Jan. 30-University Police were informed of a noise complaint in Ziv Quad.

Jan. 30-University police received a noise complaint for music playing too loudly in Ziv Quad. The music was turned off for the night.

Vandalism

Jan. 26-A police officer has taken pictures and compiled a report of graffiti under the Squire Bridge.

-compiled by Sara Dejene