The Constitutional Review Task Force has delayed its presentation to the Senate of its proposed changes to the Student Union's constitution for an additional week, following meetings with the Finance Board and the Justice Editorial Board, according to Student Union President Ricky Rosen '14 in an email to the Justice.

The task force, which was formed as a result of an amendment to the Student Union's constitution that was approved last fall, put forward a list of proposed changes last week, some of which concerned F-Board operations.

One of the initial proposals would rename F-Board to the Allocations Board, another would include a Senate member in F-Board meetings and another would give the Senate the power to confirm all F-Board allocation decisions.

The task force originally planned to present its proposal to the Senate during its March 16 meeting, but postponed it until the March 23 meeting to receive input from F-Board members. If approved by the Senate, the proposed changes would go to the student body for a vote.

F-Board Chair Mohamed Ali '14 was unable to be reached for comment by press time.

During the March 23 Senate meeting, a number of changes were discussed.

Executive Senator and Class of 2014 Senator Annie Chen announced that while the task force decided to delay its presentation, some potential changes to the proposal included the attendance of an F-Board member at all Senate meetings and an examination of whether Brandeis Television is "fulfilling [its] role as a secured club."

Rosen declined to comment on the status of the proposal until it is finalized.

Other changes in the original proposal included restructuring the Capital Expenditures and Emergencies Fund, designating funding for secured clubs as percentages of the Student Activities fee rather than set amounts, removing excess language from the Constitution, adding the definitions of recognized, secured and chartered clubs, adding intra-union meetings and removing a section regarding petitions.

-Sara Dejene