Medical 

Sept. 13—There was a medical emergency for a party with low blood sugar. Patient was refused medical treatment.  

Sept. 14—There was a call for a party having a panic attack. Patient refused medical treatment. 

Sept. 14—A caller reported their friend had too much to drink. Patient was evaluated by BEMCo and refused further medical treatment. 

Sept. 14—There was a medical emergency for a possible broken wrist. The patient was evaluated and refused transportation to a hospital. 

Sept. 15—There was a medical call for an intoxicated student. They were treated by BEMCo and transported to a nearby hospital for further care. 

Sept. 15—There was a medical call for a nail in the foot at a party. Patient was treated by BEMCo and refused further treatment. 

Sept. 16—A caller reported pains in the right side of their chest. Situation was cleared. 

Sept. 16—There was a medical emergency for a student having an asthma attack. The student was treated and transported to a nearby hospital. 

Sept. 18—The Brandeis Counseling Center requested Armstrong to transport a party for a psychological evaluation. 

Sept. 18—A party in a wheelchair was struck by a vehicle. Patient refused medical treatment. 

Sept. 18—A reporting party stated that two basketball players bumped heads while playing. Patients refused medical treatment. 

Sept. 18—Reporting party fell and scraped her leg and arm. Patient refused further medical treatment. 

Sept. 19—A caller stated that they weren’t feeling well and wanted BEMCo to evaluate. Patient refused medical treatment. 

Sept. 19—A party stated that they had lost consciousness and hit their head. Patient was transported to a nearby hospital for further treatment. 

Other

Sept. 13—There was an investigation into a fraud. 

Sept. 13—There was a report of a stolen squash bag from Gosman Sports and Commencement Center. Investigation to follow. 

Sept. 13—A caller stated their room was disheveled when they got back from class and wanted to know if facilities was there. It was confirmed that facilities was in their room. 

Sept. 14—A caller reported they were scammed by fake police online. Investigation to follow. 

Sept. 16—A reporting party reported two males following them and asking them questions. Investigation to follow.  

Sept. 18—There was a report of suspicious activity related to an online Facebook account.

Sept. 19—There was a report of a disturbance during a Hillel Event. Officer in charge was notified.